If you are a foreign resident in Spain with Spanish citizenship, you will be able to apply for a Spanish passport. Getting a passport will mean that you can travel abroad as an EU citizen and enjoy any benefits overseas that this may bring.


As a United States Passport Acceptance Facility, we can:

Receive and submit your completed application and necessary documentation for a United State passport (or passport card) to the U.S. Department of State*
Provide on-site passport photo services for your passport applications or visa applications
Provide the necessary forms required to apply for a United State passport
Provide other passport-related forms
Field any questions regarding the passport application process
Until further notice, passport applications will be accepted by appointment only. To make an appointment, call 503-846-8741. Processing time with the State Department is currently experiencing significant delays of several months. Expedited processing is not available at this time. For further information, please contact the National Passport Information or travel.state.gov.

Washington County Department of Assessment and Taxation is a Passport Acceptance Agency. Services include the acceptance of applications for the issuance of a new passport, renewing a passport, and expediting a passport application. We do not take passport photos.

Passport Office Hours
Open: 9:00 am-4:00 pm Monday-Friday
Appointments only, no walk-ins. Call 503-846-8741 to schedule an appointment.
The office is located at 155 N First Ave, Suite 130, Hillsboro, OR 97124.
Passport Information

If you have not been issued a passport within the last 15 years, or have never had a passport before, you must appear before an authorized accepting agent. All minor children must appear in person, as well.

Due to Covid-19 closures, expect significant delays of several months in processing time.

The final phase of the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) went into effect on June 1, 2009 and requires US citizens to present a passport book, passport card, or other document approved by the US Government when entering the United States by land or by sea from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda. The following information briefly provides the requirements for special audiences. Details can be found on the US Department of Homeland Security’s website, www.dhs.gov/western-hemisphere-travel-initiative.

CHILDREN: US citizen children age 15 and younger arriving by land or by sea from contiguous territory may present an original or copy of their birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, a Naturalization Certificate, or a Canadian Citizenship Card.

GROUPS OF CHILDREN: US citizen children under age 19 arriving by land or by sea from contiguous territory and traveling with a school group, religious group, social or cultural organization, or sports team, may present an original or copy of their birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, a Naturalization Certificate, or a Canadian Citizenship Card. The group should be prepared to present a letter on organizational letterhead with the following information:

The name of the group and supervising adult.
A list of the children on the trip, and the primary address, phone number, date of birth, place of birth, and name of at least one parent or legal guardian for each child.
A written and signed statement of the supervising adult certifying that he or she has obtained parental or legal guardian consent for each participating child.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “UNITED STATES PASSPORT”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *